Would you please partner with me in raising money for the Hearst Center piano renovation project?
How it works:
1) Students get a few key sponsors (music-loving relatives, friends or neighbors) who agree to give them a penny (or more) per minute that they practice the piano.
2) Parents help students track the time they they practice each week and record the data in their practice books/binders.
3) Families notify sponsors at the end of November of the total amount of minutes practiced and calculate and collect their donations.
4) When you drop your student off at the Hearst Center for their warm-up on December 8th, bring a check made out to “Friends of the Hearst” and give it to the receptionist.
5) Grace Note Piano Studio will donate $5 toward the renovation fund for every student that participates in Pennies for Practice.